Return to Headlines

Obtaining a Work Permit/Pink Slip/Transcripts/Records during School Closure

2020 Graduates, if you would like to request a formal transcript to be sent to a college or university, please submit the transcript request form here. Requests will be completed in the order they are submitted. 

If you would like to obtain a Work Permit during the COVID-19 School Closure the following steps will need to be completed as permits will be processed remotely. 

  1. Print out and complete the  following forms: 
        Work Permit Certificate CDE B1-1
        OUHSD Work Permit Information

  2. Scan or take a picture and email fully completed forms to Brenda Watts at 
    Forms can be faxed as well- 530-533-0248.
  3. Once forms have been received I will check grades in Aeries and sign the form. I will scan or mail the form back to your email or mailing address. You will need to return this signed copy to your employer. 

If you have any questions please feel free to contact Brenda Watts by email at