• Work Permit

    If you would like to obtain a Work Permit the following steps will need to be completed as permits will be processed remotely. 

    1. Print out and complete the  following forms: 
        Work Permit Certificate CDE B1-1
        OUHSD Work Permit Information

    2. Scan or take a picture and email fully completed forms to Brenda Watts at bwatts@ouhsd.net 
      Forms can be faxed as well- 530-534-6203.
    3. Once forms have been received I will check grades in Aeries and sign the form. I will scan or mail the form back to your email or mailing address. You will need to return this signed copy to your employer. 

    Pink Slip

    For a pink slip for Drivers Ed. please send Brenda an email requesting the permit and your contact information and she'll get back to you.


    For a college transcript for 2021 Seniors, please fill out this FORM and Brenda will take care of it.

    For prior graduates please email Brenda directly.

    If you have any questions please feel free to contact Brenda Watts by email at bwatts@ouhsd.net