News and Information
Notice is hereby given that the Oroville Union High School District (the “District”) has elected to participate in the California Uniform Public Construction Cost Accounting Act (CUPCCAA), “the Act.” Public projects, as defined by the Act and in accordance with the limits listed in Section 22032 of the Public Contract Code, will be let to contract by informal procedures as set forth in Sections 22032-22045 of the Public Contract Code. All licensed contractors are invited to submit the name of their firm to the District for inclusion in the District’s list of qualified bidders.
Interested Contractors are required to complete and submit to the District the Oroville Union School District (OUHSD) Bidders List Information Form. Contractors are to download the form, provide all required and requested information, and submit the form to the Oroville Union High School District, 2211 Washington Ave., Oroville, CA 95966 Attn: Susan Watts, CMA, CPA, Assistant Superintendent of Business. Completed forms may also be submitted via email to Jim LaGrone (email@example.com) for receipt on behalf of the District. All submittals, via email must be clearly labeled “Oroville Union High School District CUPCCAA Bidders List Information Form Submittal”. Information required on the form will include, but not be limited to:
- The name and complete address, including zip code.
- The telephone and facsimile numbers and e-mail address.
- The Class of the Contractor’s License(s) held and Contractor License Number(s).
- The type(s) of work in which the Contractor is interested and currently licensed to perform, such as, but not limited to, General Engineering, General Building, or Specialty Contracting such as, Electrical, Mechanical, Plumbing, Structural, Heating, Ventilating, and Air- Conditioning (HVAC), Earthwork, Pipelines, Painting, Carpentry, Concrete, Demolition, Excavation, Landscaping, Masonry, Painting, Roofing, Etc.
This announcement is sent to various trades journal for publication as a requirement of the California Uniform Public Construction Cost Account Procedures to establish and maintain a list of qualified contractors per the applicable sections of the Public Contract Code. This invitation shall also be subject to any and all applicable laws, regulations and standards.
SB 854 - Effective July 1, 2014, contractors are required to register with the Department of Industrial Relations prior to bidding on public works projects. For information regarding SB 854, please go to: https://www.dir.ca.gov/
Job Walk Sign In
- Oroville High School Prop 39 HVAC Pre Bid Conference Job Walk
Oroville High School Gym Painting Pre Bid Conference Job Walk
- Oroville High School C & S Wing Painting Pre Bid Conference Job Walk
- Oroville High School Project OHS 2-2019 Painting Pre Bid Conference Job Walk
- Oroville High School Gym Job Walk
Current Requests for Proposals
Past Requests for Proposals
- Oroville High School Prop 39 HVAC RFP
- Oroville High School Gymnasium Painting RFP
- Oroville High School C&S Wing Painting RFP
- Oroville High School C, H, S Wings and Library Painting RFP
SB 854 Contractor Information
California Uniform Public Construction Cost Accounting Act (CUPCCA) Forms
- Annual Notification to Licensed Contractors
- Annual Pre-Qualification Form
- Contractor Prequalification Requirements