Transcript Request

  • Click here for Transcript Request Form

    Requests for transcripts need to be made by the former/current student. Once you turn 18 years of age, you must authorize the release of your transcript. 

    If you have lost or misplaced your High School Diploma, we do not issue duplicate copies. The official and legal document to show proof of graduation is the High School Transcript. 

    Transcript requests may be made in person at the Las Plumas High School Counseling Office, by email, fax, or by mail. Email would be preferred.   

     If you're a third party employment screening requesting educational records, please fax a request with a signed release form.

    Please allow up to 5 school days for processing requests, not including delivery time.

     Las Plumas High School
    Counseling Office
    2380 Las Plumas Ave
    Oroville, CA 95966
    Phone: 530-538-2310
    Fax:     530-534-5974

    Email: or