OROVILLE HIGH SCHOOL ~OUR TIGER PRIDE IS SHOWING~
Daily Bulletin #75 Thursday 12/5/19 Week 2
- If you wish to transfer to Las Plumas next year, pick up a transfer form in the counseling office. The deadline to submit a transfer to the Superintendent's office is January 10th. Approval will be based on your grades, attendance and discipline record.
- On December 4th from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm, a representative from Butte College will present information about the FAFSA in the OHS Library. Individual help to complete the FAFSA will also be provided.
- Key club meeting today at lunch in room H-1
- Attention Athletes: There will be a track meeting in S-5 at lunch this Friday.
- The library is open every Thursday until 6:30. It's a great place to come in to use the computers and finish homework.
- Varsity Girls Soccer in Oroville Tournament at home. Games 10:50 & (2:50 or 4:40). All day.
- Boys and Girls JV Soccer against Orland in Orland. Games: 4:00 and 6:00. Dismiss: 1:45/Leave: 2:00.
- Frosh Girls Basketball in Las Plumas Tourney. Games: 5:30.
- Varsity Girls Basketball in Lady Bulldog Classic in Gridley. Game: 6:00. Leave: 4:00
- F/S Girls Basketball in Colusa Tourney in Colusa. Dismiss: 8:15/ Leave: 8:30.
- Thur Dec 5th 7:50 a.m. until 6:30 p.m.