OROVILLE HIGH SCHOOL ~OUR TIGER PRIDE IS SHOWING~
Daily Bulletin Wednesday June 5, 2019 Bulletin #179 Week ll
- Please return all library books ASAP or the replacement cost will be added to your school bill.
- If you are in Mr. Buchanan's AP Government class in the fall, you need to pick up your summer assignment beginning on Monday, June 3rd in Q-2. You can pick it up during consultation, lunch or after school.
- Seniors: Final reminder to sign up for your transcript to be sent to your college. If you do not sign up, you will NOT have your transcript sent!! You will need to include the school's mailing address. The list is in the counseling office. See Brenda if you have any questions.
- All Students: Today's classes will be third and fourth period. Tomorrow is our last day of finals, and you will attend fifth and sixth period. School begins at 7:50 and ends at 12:15.
- Wed June 5th 7:40 a.m. until 3:30 p.m.